RPerez_Hello_Friends It has been awhile between posts here at the smudge I know. I have been busy finishing up the writing and collating of wonderful things for my first ever book (so very exciting!) while also looking after and adoring my new little friend (both fantastic things, though a combination that I wouldn't recommend doing at the same time!) I can't yet share much about the book until it's release but I will say that it is full of the works of some incredible artists and designers and looks pretty damn fine because of it! I can't wait to see it in the flesh and to be able to share it here. In the meantime... i've got alot of catching up to do for this space!

[image above by Richard Perez of Skinny Ships]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. emily x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Smudge All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger